Have you ever wondered how to make Kraft Mac and Cheese without milk? Making a delicious bowl of macaroni and cheese is easier than you think. You don’t need milk or butter, just pasta, water, salt, pepper, and an egg. This recipe will also work with gluten-free pasta if you’re looking for a dairy-free option.
The best part about this dish is that it’s so easy to customize! Add in your favorite vegetables like broccoli or peas for some added flavor or protein. It’s the perfect comfort food on any day of the week! In this context, I’m going to share with you how to make this recipe without any milk. Keep reading!!
Kraft mac and cheese ingredients
If you want to make Kraft mac and cheese without milk, then these are the ingredients you should buy. Here they are:
- Sunflower Oil
- Sodium Phosphate
- Blue Cheese
- Contains Less than 2% of Citric Acid
- Yellow 5
- Yellow 6
- Lactic Acid.
You should collect all the ingredients for making kraft mac without milk.
3 Best Kraft mac and cheese recipe in 2021
In this blog post, I’m sharing with you 3 recipes that I’ve been making to see my grandmother since childhood.
(i) Make kraft mac and cheese without milk in ” Microwave”
You can now make your favorite comfort food in the microwave! This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. It’s perfect for a busy weeknight or when you’re craving something comforting but don’t have time to cook. The best part is that it only takes about 2 minutes of prep time before popping it into the microwave for 3-4 minutes. So go ahead and try this out tonight!
Just follow these step-by-step directions below and enjoy your meal!
1) Add pasta, water, butter, salt & pepper to a large bowl. Then mix well with a fork until noodles are coated evenly (about 30 seconds).
2) Microwave on high power for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender.
3) Drain any excess liquid from cooked pasta using tongs or a slotted spoon. Return drained pasta back into a large bowl containing the remaining ingredients. Stir well until sauce coats every noodle (30 seconds).
4) Serve immediately as desired – garnished with parsley if desired.
Enjoy!!! 2 Minutes of Prep Time + 5 Minutes of Cooking = Delicious Macaroni & Cheese in 10 Minutes Flat!!
(ii) Make kraft mac and cheese for vegetarian
Vegetarians don’t eat animal meat or anything else. So, it is very difficult to make kraft mac and cheese without milk but not impossible. Let’s take a look.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions
- Add a splash of milk and some butter or olive oil to a pot, then add the drained pasta
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese until melted
- Mix together cooked macaroni noodles, milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl
- Melt butter in a pan on medium-high heat
- Add garlic powder and onion flakes for flavor (optional)
I hope you will enjoy this recipe. This is helpful for vegetarians or if you don’t like milk.
(iii) Make kraft mac and cheese in the pressure cooker
You may be trying different types of recipes but making kraft in a pressure cooker is totally different. In this section, I’ll share with you my personal recipe that I use. Let’s start.
Step 01: Cook macaroni noodles in a pot of water
Step 02: Pour dry macaroni into the pressure cooker
Step 03: Add butter, salt, pepper, and milk to the pan
Step 04: Stir in cheese until melted
Step 05: Pour the mixture into the pressure cooker over the noodles
Step 06: Put the lid on the pressure cooker and cook for 6 minutes at a high-pressure setting
I hope you will enjoy this recipe. This recipe is really amazing and I’ve been eating it since childhood.
Kraft Mac and cheese instructions
You should follow these instructions while making kraft mac and cheese.
- Make sure you have a pot, pan, or large bowl
- Add milk to the pot and heat it up on medium heat
- Pour the macaroni noodles into the boiling water until they are cooked through
- Drain the noodles and then put them in a bowl that is deep enough for all of them
- Add butter to your pan and melt on low-medium heat
Can you use water instead of milk for Kraft?
Yes, you can! You’ll need to add a little more salt and butter than the recipe calls for. And because there’s no dairy in it, your macaroni will be a bit softer. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Some people prefer their mac and cheese on the mushier side. If you’re looking for something with a firmer texture, try using evaporated milk or half-and-half instead of regular milk.
To make this dish without any dairy at all, substitute soy sauce or tamari sauce for salt and butter. It won’t taste exactly like traditional Kraft Mac & Cheese but it should still be delicious!
Is Kraft Mac and Cheese good without milk?
The answer is yes, but it will be different. Without the milk, you will need to add more water or broth to get the same consistency as before. You can also use a non-dairy substitute such as soy milk for a vegan option.
For these individuals, it can be difficult to find any macaroni and cheese that they can eat. Luckily for them, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese has recently introduced a line of gluten-free pasta shells in their product lineup! These new shells allow those with dietary restrictions the ability to enjoy one of America’s favorite dishes.
Making a delicious kraft mac and cheese recipe is easy. But it can be difficult if you don’t have the right ingredients. You’ll need some elbow noodles, salt, pepper, and of course your favorite flavor of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner. But what about the milk? It’s not always in everyone’s fridge! No need for any milk.
In this context, we were trying to discuss 3 different recipes without milk. I hope you will enjoy those recipes. Thanks for your attention.