Advantages Of Best Face Moisturizers For Acne Prone Skin
Are you looking for the best face moisturizer to save your skin from dryness? If so, just think about the moisturizer that is better for you. Though it really depends on your skin type. A moisturizer made for oily skin might seem counter intuitive, but an oily skin points to dehydrated skin.
That doesn’t mean that you need the best moisturizer for dry skin, what you skin need is something entirely different. It’s a common misconception that oily skin is prone to acne, but people with dry and flaky skin can also be affected by acne. In facts, it’s the skin flakes itself that can cause some people to have these unwanted bumps on their skin and the rosacea is a good example of it.
Choosing the best moisturizer for your skin will ultimately come down to your particular skin type and acne-based problems. There are some factors that all acne prone individuals follow while buying the right face moisturizer for them.
Buying an oil-free moisturizer: People who have oily skin and prone to acne can consider buying oil-free moisturizers that offer hydration to the skin, without layering with more oil on top of your skin.
Choose a moisturizer with SPF: Alongside using oil-free moisturizers and lightweight lotions in order to prevent over-moisturizing acne prone skin, individuals can apply moisturizers with SPF to protect their skin from damage caused by harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as to avoid further irritation.
Choose products with natural elements: Whether you are suffering from acne or just have an oily or dry skin, or the combination of the both, it’s wise not to use any new skin moisturizers. Most skin moisturizers are loaded with artificial ingredients and chemicals that can do damage to your face and skin. Instead, choose products with natural elements.
Below are our five top picks for the best face moisturizers for acne prone skin:
1. Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer: This is an oil-free moisturizer and is highly popular among consumers looking for a moisturizer for acne prone skin. This moisturizer also has 0.5% salicylic acid, which helps to reduce acne. However, using this moisturizer excessively can cause skin dryness.
2. Jurlique Calendula Cream: This is a great moisturizer for stressed skin. This moisturizer contains witch hazel and spilanthes contents, which can moisturize tone and balance the skin at the same time.
3. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer: With Soy Complex, this moisturizer helps to evenly tone your skin all over while protecting your skin from breakouts. It’s oil-free and also suitable for people who are acne prone as its hypoallergenic.
4. Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion by Burt’s Bees: If you hate moisturizers loaded with artificial chemicals and ingredients, then this moisturizing lotion is perfect for you. This is fully natural moisturizer and has salicylic acid that is naturally derived. Salicylic acid works as a medication for your existing acne and prevents further acne breakouts.
5. Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture SPF 35: This lightweight moisturizing lotion not only addressed your acne problem, but it also offers skin protection to shield your sensitive skin from the damage done by UV rays. Besides, it’s also a perfect moisturizer to use every day.
These are some of the best face moisturizers that can be used for most skin types, regardless if people have acne, sensitive, oily or dry skin. However, some of the moisturizers work better than others, so choose the one that suits you best.
All of the above products can apply to a broad spectrum of people suffering from acne, regardless of how sensitive, dry, uneven, or oily your skin type may be. Of course, products can work better for some than others.